Madagascar news tourism - actualité tourisme - sécurité touriste
Traveling another way.
Rija tours Madagascar: Traveling another way. Always choosing the genuine trip. But how to recognise the professional?
Of course the best and genuine trip should be organised by the local Tour Guide Operator. The only you can trust in looking for the nice locality. The beauty is always found in the places which are still not really crowded.
Tsingy of Bemaraha Park
- Morondava and its legendary baobab trees,
- Refuge of the giant jumping rat 'Vositse'
- The biggest carnivorous of Madagascar 'Fosa'
- A navigation of another age by dugout,
- Majesty of the Tsiribihina river...
- Morondava, and the baobab trees country.
Sainte-Marie, Andasibe park
- The slow metamorphosis of the landscape
- Andasibe, the most attended Protected Areas
- Sainte Marie, a Garden-Island