Tsingy of bemaraha tour with local tour guide operator Rijatours
Strong points of tsingy tours adventure:
- A fast and comfortable pre-routing by plane,
- Morondava and its legendary baobab trees,
- The forest of Kirindy, refuge of the giant jumping rat 'Vositse', a protected species, and the biggest carnivorous of Madagascar 'Fosa'
- Tsingy of Bemaraha, a wonder of nature emerged from the sea
Menabe, the region of Morondava, extends between Mangoky in the South and Manambolo in the North. They are the lateritic sediments carted by these two rivers which have given him this 'very red' name meaning. This is the place where a great Sakalava kingdom which knew its apogee in the 17 th century is created under the reign of Andriandahifotsy. The former sovereigns whose relics are preciously kept in Belo on Tsiribihina, continue to be honored during the Fitampoha ceremony.
Many photographers have immortalized the return of the fishermen on board of their beam dugouts. This coast is historical since it was in Belo on Sea, at 80 km in the South of Morondava, that a Breton family sent by Napoleon III taught the construction of the schooners. The inner land is also rich of an exceptional biodiversity that the Regional Tourism Office and different organizations of Conservation work together in order to develop this region. Although it pertains to the region close to Melaky, the Tsingy of Bemaraha form a coherent unit with Menabe on the tourist level.
Antananarivo - Morondava (by plane)
We are heading to this excellent split point towards the multiple sites and the West curiosities which is Morondava. It is more particularly combined with the Baobab trees of which Madagasikara has 7 varieties to 1 for all Africa and 2 for Australia. From now on the world-famous Alley of the Baobab trees is better kept by the recent creation of a protected area in our program. The Sacred Baobab tree has a very particular 'morphology'. This incredible trick of the nature which is the Baobab tree in love and its intertwined trunks...
Morondava - Forest of Kirindy
We have chosen one among the beautiful forests of Menabe: that of Kirindy at 50 km in the North of Morondava with its endemic species of baobab trees, precious wood and timber. It is also the habitat of many mammals, reptiles, and rodents. Let us hope to be likely to meet the giant jumping rat "Vositse", a protected species! As a way of sensitizing, a 'Vositse Marathon' is regularly organized in the region, leaving from the entry of the forest of Kirindy and passing by the Special Reserve of Andranomena and the inescapable Alley of the Baobab trees.
Kirindy - Bekopaka
This small village at the edge of the Manambolo River is regarded as the door of Tsingy. This sometimes constitutes a singular contrasts between the boxes in foliage and the round of 4 X 4wheels, or the villagers with their quiet day and the animation brought by the tourists preparing their visit plans ...
Visit of Tsingy of Bemaraha
We will have the choice between several types of tours (according to their degree of difficulty), for example: from the tour-test "Tantely" to the strong emotions one 'Andamozavaky' and its bridge suspended in a vacuum! Tsingy of Bemaraha have engraved by the elements since million years and certainly offer the most spectacular landscape of Madagasikara. Stilted appearance, an unreal environment, which however shelters a dried forest where 13 species of lemurs, 22 from Amphibians, 66 of reptiles, 94 of birds could be indexed.
DAY 5 - 6
Return to Morondava, and DAY - 6 by plane to Antananarivo or to Toliary.
- For 2 persons : 840 euros
- From 3 persons : 310 euros per persons
- 4WD from Antseraraka to Morondava
- 5 nights of hotels (2 in Morondava, 1 in Kirindy, 2 in Tsingy of Bemaraha)
- ferry - driver/guide - tickets of the park ( Kirindy and Tsingy)
In charge of tourists :
- All foods-local guide-things not mentioned here above.
Tsingy of Bemaraha Park
- Morondava and its legendary baobab trees,
- Refuge of the giant jumping rat 'Vositse'
- The biggest carnivorous of Madagascar 'Fosa'
- A navigation of another age by dugout,
- Majesty of the Tsiribihina river...
- Morondava, and the baobab trees country.
Sainte-Marie, Andasibe park
- The slow metamorphosis of the landscape
- Andasibe, the most attended Protected Areas
- Sainte Marie, a Garden-Island