Berenty tours with Rija Tous Guide Madagascar
- this tour will allow you to see the private park of Berenty where inhabit 6 kinds of lemurs including michievous ring tail lemurs, dancing verreaux sifaka, , , many sorts of birds, chameleons..
- easist way to observe lemurs up close
- visit of an ethnological interesting museum which will give knowledge of the Antandroy life; a dominant ethnic in the south.
- an opportunity to discover and admire the spiny forest and sisal fields.
- what a happiness of enjoying lemurs coming to you at first time of the day, during your breakfast! You payed your trip with money and time to look for them. I'm quite sure that you are more happy if they come to you; instead of looking for them in the forest. I think you are lucky for that.
Flying from Tana to Berenty
Pick up at the airport then drive to Berenty by driver and your guide then drive straignt to Berenty Reseve
- stop along to road to admire the local people, spiny forest and buy some hand craft made by the Antandroy trib.
- if you are not very tired, you can start the nignt walk with the guide; that will allow you to discover the animals active in the night.
- overnight in the Berenty lodge
Visit of the park
After the breakfast, the guide will take you to the park where you'll see ring tails lemurs, verreaux sifaka and othes kind of lemurs; bats, any many kinds of chameleons
You can visit also the museum which conserves
Drive back to Fort Dauphin; and you are free to visit the city.
drive to the airport for the flight to Tana
- The price of the tour is : €310 per person
- For single person : €570
- local guide
- hotels midrange
- all the transfers
- meals and hotels for driver/guide
- tickets of the parks
- your meals and drinks
- inland flight tickets
- things not mentioned above
Tsingy of Bemaraha Park
- Morondava and its legendary baobab trees,
- Refuge of the giant jumping rat 'Vositse'
- The biggest carnivorous of Madagascar 'Fosa'
- A navigation of another age by dugout,
- Majesty of the Tsiribihina river...
- Morondava, and the baobab trees country.
Sainte-Marie, Andasibe park
- The slow metamorphosis of the landscape
- Andasibe, the most attended Protected Areas
- Sainte Marie, a Garden-Island