Tsingy of Ankarana or tsingy d'Ankarana on the madagascar trip with local tour guide operator Rijatours
North tours (red tsingy - tsingy of Ankarana)
- The three baies : pigeon, Sakalava and Dune. Emerald sea.
- Rain forest in national park of Montagne d’ Ambre
- Red Tsingy and sacred lake
- Tsingy of Ankarana national park
If you are used to visiting the south, opt for the change and turn this time to the North. This locality has enough to satisfy you in terms of biodiversity than natural resources. Moreover, we will not hesitate to prove it to you thanks to this special circuit Nord. We will start with the three bays of Pigeon, Dune and Sakalava. Then after, we will take you to the heart of Amber Mountain and its national park. The flora is here in abundance with a large rare species that you will only find in Madagascar. It is the same for wildlife with a high number of reptiles such as chameleons, and various bird species that attract observers and ornithologists every year. If the visit tired you, we reserve you a more relaxing stay in Antsiranana. You will be full of energy to face other places unavoidable. Once ready, let's meet the Tsingy Rouge and the sacred lakes of the North. These are places venerated by the local population because of their beauty and especially their legend that continues until now. Another site named Tsingy of Ankarana reserves you in the end other surprises. It contains a stone forest and a national park.
Meeting at the airport then visit of the three baies:
Sakalava, Pigeon and Dune ; it is one of the finest natural harbours in the world; taking also to Ramena beach where tourists spend a lazy day.
Then drive to hotel.
Departure and taking the road to Amber Mountain National park.
Visit the park to admire the botanical trail to the great waterfall. The flora of rainforest which shelters, the elegant galidie , thelemur coronatus lemur fulvus and Sanford; birds, chameleons, different species of endemic plants.
Back to Diego and overnight in hotel.
Enjoy and relaxing at the beach of emerald sea:
Emerald lagoon’s crystalline waters ; coral reefs teeming with many different red fish.
Overnight in hotel.
Two hours of drive from Antseranana to visit the red Tsingy
it is the result of erosion, which over time carved this coloured form, which is also unique to Madagascar. Then visit of sacred lake . Continuation to Ankarana.
Overnight in Relais d’Ankarana
Full day of visit to admire the national park of Ankarana;
the eroded and attractive limestone karst formations, known as Tsingy or stone forest; it offers a taste of the distinctive fauna and flora of the dry, deciduous forest of north western Madagascar.
Overnight in Relais d’Ankarana.
Leave from Ankarana to Ankify and take a boat to reach Nosy be.
- For two persons with midrange hotel: 1220 Euros
- For two persons with high class hotel: 1430 Euros
- 5 nights of hotels
- Tickets of the parks,( the baies, red Tsingy , sacred lake, Montagne d’Ambre, Ankarana)
- meals and hotels for driver- local guides
In charge of tourists :
- All meals and drinks
- Flight tickets
- All things not mentioned here above
Tsingy of Bemaraha Park
- Morondava and its legendary baobab trees,
- Refuge of the giant jumping rat 'Vositse'
- The biggest carnivorous of Madagascar 'Fosa'
- A navigation of another age by dugout,
- Majesty of the Tsiribihina river...
- Morondava, and the baobab trees country.
Sainte-Marie, Andasibe park
- The slow metamorphosis of the landscape
- Andasibe, the most attended Protected Areas
- Sainte Marie, a Garden-Island